NOW LIVE! Ruthless King by Faith Summers is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

 


RUTHLESS KING
by Faith Summers

NOW LIVE

 
 
NOW LIVE! Ruthless King by Faith Summers is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
 
“This story is dark, raw, gritty, and filled with emotions… a riveting and addictive page turner.” – Amazon reviewer
 
“This author, this series, this book…just OMG intense! I love the dark, mafia romance trope and Ms. Summers does it magnificently!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
“Every single word is so all-consuming magnetic you will not be able to get enough of this book!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
US: 
https://amzn.to/2Sg1pXX
UK: https://amzn.to/3u78CI1
CA: https://amzn.to/3up3j6I
AU: https://amzn.to/3udMBHE
 
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ 
https://bit.ly/3cmu3h4
 
The truth hurts, but lies can kill…
 
I offer to do anything to save my father’s life when he’s captured by the devil he owes a debt to.
 
A three-million-dollar debt.
 
So, I became the devil’s spy as I enter the lair of the Cartel King to take a job as a live-in nanny for his niece.
 
My orders were simple.
All I needed to do was this:
 
Get close to the Cartel King.
Be his to do anything he wants me to do.
Make him trust me enough to tell me the secrets his enemies need.
 
Do that, and I will save my father.
 
I just never expected to fall in love.
Or that Alejandro Ramírez would be the first man to heal my broken heart.

When he discovers the truth, I may wish I’d died instead of making that deal with the devil.
 
 
‘Ruthless King’ is the sixth book in the Dark Syndicate series. It is a standalone Age-Gap Dark Mafia Romance, complete with HEA and no cliffhangers.
Please note: It contains dubious situations, mature content, and graphic violence some readers might find offensive and/or triggering. 
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE DARK SYNDICATE SERIES

#1 Ruthless Prince 
https://amzn.to/3mzG2fc
#2 Dark Captor https://amzn.to/35vUYmD
#3 Wicked Liar https://amzn.to/2J2vXrM
#4 Merciless Hunter https://amzn.to/3eMekJ1
#5 Heartless Lover https://amzn.to/3eG6EHW
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The High Mountain Court By AK Mulford

ARC Book Review - Bad Bishop, (Society of Villains #1), LJ Shen

ARC Book Review - Twisted Pawn (Society of Villains, #2) by L.J. Shen