ARC BOOK REVIEW: I Pucking Hate to Love You (Pucking Love #3), by D.L. Gallie
Book Rating: 







Stefan Däuchmen, (Doucheman) the left defensemen for the New York Crushers
and was traded to the LA Hockey Team
Wren works for a company who is hired by the LA Hockey team who now has to move from NYC out to LA to 'live' with Stefan to be his handler. Wren now has to try to keep him out of the spotlight and out of the public's eye.
Stefan is great on the ice, a hockey god, but, when it comes to being in public and handling his 'off' ice appearance he can't do it. He has to be center of attention. That's his downfall. If he has a bad night on the ice, he is even worse at making himself the one to watch on the outside, more booze, and partying occur.
Will Wren be able to get Stefan under control? Or will Stefan take himself out and lose his whole career?
I did receive a free ARC copy of this book. I am freely leaving an honest review.
Comments
Post a Comment